Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Maximum iterations exceeded for all HVAC loops

Some further advice on checking node connections:

In the *.bnd output file, there is a list of all node names used in
your input file.  After each node name is a count of how many times
it was referenced after it was created.  Nodes with a zero reference
count as suspect and may indicate an error.  Exceptions where a zero
is expected are:  zone air nodes and condenser inlet nodes for an air
cooled chiller.  There may be other exceptions which I have not
thought of.

Mike

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM