[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Crash when using ZoneCooling Shading Controll

Linda,

thanks for your quick response. I have just uploaded the idf file and
the epw to the problem submittels folder in the files area of this
group. i put them in a sub folder called "shading control crash".

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
wrote:
> Please send input file or upload it to the files area of the yahoo
groups
> (send directly to me or to EnergyPlus-Support@g...)
>
> Also, tell us if a weather file is being used and if so, which one
(do not
> need to upload them, typically).
>
> At 11:15 AM 4/16/2003, kanilo wrote:
>
> >I am trying to control a window shade (type exteriorshade) with the
> >ZoneCooling or the OnIfHighZoneCooling control type without success.
> >Every time I execute the simulation crashes without an error message
> >that could help me. When I switch the control type to
> >OnIfHighSolarOnWindow the simulation executs just fine.
>
> Linda
>
> EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> Member: EnergyPlus Development Team