[EnergyPlus_Support] ground loop heat exchanger

As I read from the manual, ground loop heat exchanger is part of
condenser loop. Is it to say ground loop heat exchanger can only be
used in condenser side?

What I am trying to simulate is as follows. In summer time, the cool
water from the ground loop heat exchanger is directly used in the fan
coil unit or radiate panel. While in winter time, the ground loop
heat exchanger is used together with a heat pump. The hot water from
the heat pump is piped into the fan coil unit or radiate panel.

Can this kind of system be simulated in E+? Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/dkFolB/TM