[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Verifying Energy Plus

I would like to use the HVAC Bestest configuration as a validated
starting point for EnergyPlus system simulations and wondered
whether the idf and wheater file for this test are available? Any
pointers on where to find these files would be very appreciated.

-nk

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Griffith, Brent"
<brent_griffith@n...> wrote:
> check out content at
> http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/testing.html
> <http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/testing.html>

Energy Plus
> and compare the experimental results with that which energy plus
simulated.

> Also if there is anything published that already compares an
energy plus
> output to experimental results that would be great.
>
> Thanks
> Ian
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
7050073
> 89:HM/A=1595055/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?
YH=3313099&y
> had=1595055> Click Here!
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupmai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/dkFolB/TM