Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with schedules

The error message indicates the the control type schedule for the
zone named "CLASS" contains a value of 1.  Control type 1 is SINGLE
HEATING SETPOINT.  It is possible that the control type schedule name
is incorrect in the ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC object, or the values
in that schedule are incorrect.  For an explanation of the control
type schedule, see p. 402  in the Input Output Reference.

Mike

On 27 May 2003, at 8:40, itamargoldberger wrote:

> Hi ! I got this massage :
> Could not Find SINGLE HEATING SETPOINT Object defined in IDF, a value
> of "1" in CLASS ACTIVITY for zone CLASS What its mean ? I have no
> SINGLE HEATING SETPOINT in fy file ( I use Dual SP with DB ) and I
> don't mantion it at any place ( I think  )

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx