I did check the IFC and it was the IFC2x format exported from ADT3.3
-----
Ming

#1: In some instances it may appear that older versions of the
IFCtoIDF work better, but the latest version has been significantly
changed to provide better results overall. We will not be supporting
older versions since it becomes impossible to determine where
problems come from with every tool in the chain constantly changing
(CAD, IFC data model, IFC middleware like BSPro, the IFCtoIDF
utility, and EnergyPlus).

#2: You must first register, before downloading. If you still have
problems downloading, you should contact G.E.M. Team Solutions.

#3: The example file floor2.IFC should not have been included with
EnergyPlus V1.1. Do not use this file for testing.

Rob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/dkFolB/TM