[EnergyPlus_Support] freezer cells

I'm analysing a big shopping centre with complicated (for me) HVAC plants.
The centre is made up of several thermal zones: retail, offices, workings
(bakery, butcher's shop, ...) and freezers completely inside the shopping
centre envelope. There are two types of freezer: Normel Temperature (0-4 °C)
and Low Temperature (-20 °C). I'm trying to simulate the performances of
low temperature (-20 °C) cells (volume about 80 m3), but without any
results, because the ambient temperature doesn't want to reach the
set-point. I tried to use several kind of plants (const cop chiller with
simple cooling coil and
single duct noreheat former) also modifing the setting of the proposed
examples, but without meet success. Is it possible in Energy+ to analyse
this very cold kind of zone? Could anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English and for my confused explanation ...
Thank you very much for your attention,
Roberto

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/dkFolB/TM