[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IFC>IDF problems

Thanks, Rob.
I figured out that my problem was I didn't create the "space" in
ADT3.3. I put in six surfaces(1roof/1slab/4walls) only and think that
ADT3.3 will know the volume enclosed by six surfaces is a space.
Now I created the space in ADT.
==========
When I run IFCtoIDF with the IFC(2x) exported by GtsIfc2xUtility in
ADT3.3, the error message is:
---
The instruction at "0x10003658" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
---
the debuging window shows:
Unhandled exception in IFCtoIDF.exe(EPLUSBSCLIENT.DLL): 0xC000005:
Access Violation
When I export the IFC(1.5) by the ADT3.3 and run IFCtoIDF,
it was successful, 1 zone and 4 exterior surfaces/walls showes up.
The problem "no space instances" is solved.
But there are still no roof and no floor in the IDF.
Ming

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/dkFolB/TM