[EnergyPlus_Support] simple fan-assist natural ventilation

Hi,

I would like to have fan-assist natural ventiation, which is similar
to the example file VentilationSimpleTest.idf. The only difference is
that I want a lower limit for outdoor air temperature, say 52F. When
outdoor air is cooler than 52F, the ventilation should be shut off
though it still can provide free cooling to the space. I am wondering
if there is some way to achieve this in E+.

Also, when I looked at the example file VentilationSimpleTest.idf, I
found the coefficients A, B, C, D in ventilation object are the same
for natural, intake, exhaust ventilation. The values for these
coefficients might be true for natural ventilation, but for intake
and exhaust, I personally do not think they are correct. When indoor
and outdoor temperature difference becomes bigger (i.e., outdoor air
gets colder), the ventilation volume should becomes smaller in common
sense, right? That is why I think the B coefficient might be
nagitive. Could anyone pls give some explanation on it? And anyone
has any idea how to decide these coefficients for intake fan assist
ventilation?

thanks,
Chaoqin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM