[EnergyPlus_Support] Node Types Undefined

Hello,

I am having problems with a simple model I adapted
from the DualDuctConstVolDumper example. The
simulation runs fine but I receive several Warnings
like this:

** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object CHILLER:CONS COP, name=HP2
**   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED -- See
Branch/Node Details file for further information
**   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : COND_HP2_IN
**   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: COND_HP2_OUT

and in the .bnd file:

Component Set,22,BRANCH,COND_HP2_BR,CHILLER:CONS
COP,HP2,COND_HP2_IN,COND_HP2_OUT,UNDEFINED

Could anyone please explain me what am I doing wrong?
I checked with the exaple file and everything seems
the same, except that I changed the node names (the
exaple file doesn`t produce these warnings). Must the
node names follow some kind of syntax?
Thank you in advance,

Santiago.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM