[EnergyPlus_Support] output control

Hi,

I need to output zone surface inside temperatures for specified hours of
design days. Even when I give a Reporting Schedule for the reporting
frequency field, I get the surface temperatures reported for all hours of
the design days. The same Reporting Schedule works fine though for
outputting Zone/Sys Mean Air Temperatures.

In the ESO file, is there a logic for the identifier that defines a
certain output?

For instance,

885,2,WESTOFFICE1,Zone/Sys Air Temp[C] !Hourly,REPORTSCHE

In the above line, the identifier for the output is a three digit number.
In another simulation, all the identifiers are four digit numbers....

Thanks,

ruchi.

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM