[EnergyPlus_Support] Fancoil total cooling power rate & total water cooling coil power rate

hello,

I'm running a simulation with a FAN COIL UNIT:4 PIPE with a
COIL:Water:SimpleCooling object and  I have noticed an important difference
between the variables "Fancoil total cooling power rate" and  "total water
cooling coil power rate". I thought that both variables should be very
similar, but the difference is much bigger than the electric power fan.

I am taking 100% outside air to the fancoil, and under condensing conditions
"Fancoil total cooling power rate" and "Fancoil sensible cooling power rate"
are almost the same. In some cases, the total cooling power rate was smaller
than the sensible fancoil variables.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Miguel Ángel Pascual
Dtor. Ingeniería
MIYABI
mapascual@xxxxxxxxxxxx
948 203 644

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM