[EnergyPlus_Support] If there's no surface between two zones.

For example, a shopping mall has two HVAC systems. One serves the
north half of the mall, the other serves the south half of the mall.
The two control thermostats, one in the north zone, the other in the
south zone, respectively. There is actually no surface between the
north and south zone. If I didn't define a surface between two zones,
EnergyPlus will assume no heat transfer between the two zones, am I
correct ? In the real mall, however, there will be heat transfer
between the north and south zone. Is CROSS MIXING the typical
solution to this ?

If the main entrance of the mall has air curtain, can I model the air
curtain in EnergyPlus ?
Thanks a lot.

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM