Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Achiving an exact setpoint temperature.

EnergyPlus thermostats attempt to control to the exact setpoint.  You
cannot control the tolerance of the thermostat setpoints.  If the
setpoint is not being met, the capacity is probably not adequate, or
some other component in the HVAC system is not being controlled
properly.

Mike

On 22 Jul 2003, at 8:41, itamargoldberger wrote:

> I am running some file where the set points are 24.5 at the Summer and
> 20.5 [C]at the Winter. The system is cooling and heating BUT not
> reaching the exact temperature ( it reaches to 20.7 - 20.95 at the
> Summer ant to about 20.35 at the Winter ) How can I Control the
> tolerance of the setpoints ? Can E+ reach to an exact temp. ? What can
> be the reasons to not reaching it ? Thanks

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx