Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] desiccant regeneration energy

This indicates that the coil is not large enough to meet the demand.
Apparently the dehumidifier model does not check if the coil has
actually met the requested regen load.  This will be reported as a
bug.  If you increase the capacity of your regen coil to be as large
as the maximum value of desiccant regen energy, then the values
should match.

Mike

On 22 Jul 2003, at 12:44, zhaicq98 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a desiccant dehumidifier in the system. I use a gas heating
> coil to provide the regeneration energy for the desiccant. When I
> output the DESICCANT REGEN COIL HEATING COIL ENERGY and DESICCANT
> REGEN ENERGY, I found they are not the same. The latter is much bigger
> than the former. Can anyone tell me why?
>
> Thanks,
> Chaoqin

> ---------------------~--> Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge &
> refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have
> your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx