[EnergyPlus_Support] Simple questions (I believe)

Hello all...

I am new to this group, as well as with E+, and I have some (many)
questions regarding this software.

Probably simple things that has been asked too many times already,
but here goes anyway.

1) Air properties - does E+ has some kind of background with
psicrometrie that allows it to calculate the evolution during
treatment?

2) In the "Node-Branch Management" group is it necessary to fill
the "Node List"? It's because in each component (fan, coil, etc,...)
we need to point the "...-Inlet-Node" and "...-Outlet-Node", so I'm a
little bit confused with it.

Thank you very much in advance for all the help you can give me...

João Grenha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM