Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Flow Through Zones

A couple of other options to consider:

1. Combine the two receiving zones into a single thermal zone, so
they can be a plenum.  Consider whether they really need to be
separate zones in the big picture of your model.

2. Split the supply zone into two zones so that each one can feed a
single return plenum zone.

Mike

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx