Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Flow Through Zones

This is an issue I previously tried to deal with and found that E+ is
not able to handle it because of strict zone supply/return
specification.  Mixing or cross mixing is the only thing available for
this situation at the moment and it may not produce realistic results
because the return is still from the supply zone.

Ned Lyon

Senior Staff Engineer
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street
Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453

Phone:  781-907-9000
Fax:  781-907-9009

>>> chapman@xxxxxxx 8/17/2003 4:34:48 PM >>>
I'm still struggling with the following situation. I have a
situation where a zone receives air from a supply plenum. That works
great. The air is then supposed to flow from this zone to two other
zones. Sort of like an air supply to one room, and then the air
return located a few rooms away so that the air actually flows
through these other rooms.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to configure this? I tried
working with return plenums, but the limitation comes in the fact
that they can only have one outlet. I need two...

Thanks for any advice!

Kirby

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM