RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Latitude parameter in PV module

The optimal slope array should be close the local latitude. If you
change the latitude and keep the slope array value, the PV-production
should be lower, but remains the same (up to the last decimal position).
As far as I see, E+ isn't using the latitude value in the weather file
to convert the Horizontal Radiation to the total radiation on the tilted
surface of the pv-module.

We have made our own weather file derived from "ESP_Barcelona_IWEC.epw"
(near place to us)  filling the Outdoor Temperature and Horizontal
Global Radiation with data from a local weather station. The PV
simulations forecasts optimal slope values around 30º while we expected
42º.

We need a clue, where can we look? Do we have to modify other values
like Extraterrestrial Radiation in the weather file?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Angel