RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy+.IDD

You could easily run multiple instances of
EnergyPlus now--running them in separate
directories where the temp and output files will
reside.  You don't need separate executables,
just a local copy of Energy+.ini in the directory.

For example, you can set the directories for this in
the RunEnergyPlus.bat file--telling the program where
to look for (directory), the input and weather files.

                      "Monjur M
                      Mourshed"                To:       "'Linda Lawrie'" <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>,
                      <monjur@xxxxxxxxx         EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy+.IDD
                      09/11/2003 12:51
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Hi

Probably I confused things a bit.

2. I don't have the source code or I don't have access to it. I was
thinking (just a thought) if EnergyPlus could be recompiled (I didn't
want to, even if I wanted, I would get a developer license) and the
options were set such that multiple instances could be allowed in the
function calls of the source code - might solve this particular problem;
provided that I assumed - E+ developers didn't want to allow multiple
instances.

Monjur