Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DAYSCHEDULE:LIST and timesteps for analysis

A point of clarification.  Schedules are resolved at the zone timestep level
(TIMESTEP IN HOUR).  Schedules which are at a shorter frequency are averaged
over the zone time step, even if they are used by HVAC equipment.

Mike

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM