[EnergyPlus_Support] DAYSCHEDULE:LIST and timesteps for analysis

Hi
I was wondering if anyone has used a DAYSCHEDULE:LIST to specify an
event that occurs at a smaller timestep than is used by energy plus
analysis.  For example, if my timestep for analysis is every 15
minutes but I have a schedule that changes every minute, will I run
into problems.  I am looking at demand controlled ventilation and
would like to adjust the amount of outside airflow more often than
every 10 or 15 minutes.  Also, is there anyway to view events
happening in timesteps of less than 10 minutes?

Thanks.

Mike McCarty
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
Iowa State University
2043 Black Engineering
Ames, IA 50010
515-294-3080