[EnergyPlus_Support] changing window area in Window5

I have looked extensively through the Window5 manual but have not figured out how to change the width and height dimensions.  Those two features in the detailed window library are gray such that they can not be edited.  Do I have to create a new window type such as the "fixed picture" in order to specify new dimensions and if so how do I do this.  If I could just edit the dimensions of the fixed picture to 3'x5', I would rather do that but it doesn't seem that can be done.

Thanks
Ian

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM