  From: Ian Doebber [mailto:idoebber@xxxxxx]
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 12:18 PM
  To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] changing window area in Window5

  I have looked extensively through the Window5 manual but have not figured
out how to change the width and height dimensions.  Those two features in
the detailed window library are gray such that they can not be edited.  Do I
have to create a new window type such as the "fixed picture" in order to
specify new dimensions and if so how do I do this.  If I could just edit the
dimensions of the fixed picture to 3'x5', I would rather do that but it
doesn't seem that can be done.

  Thanks
  Ian

  Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
Support Web Site.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Upgrade to 128-bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qZ0LdD/yjVHAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM