From: David Cormier [mailto:dcormier81@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 12:51 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] model cooling part of a roof top unit

hello,

I begin to model a roof top unit. I need precision to model de cooling part

The air of the system pass through a evaporator .... but I need to also to
model the compressor and the 2 fan of the condenser .. to know the real
consumption of the system

I look at the IndEvapCoolerRTUOffice.idf ... but i don't understand why they
use COIL:DX:CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical

I need suggestion for this situation ... or a example of .idf file

thank you!

David Cormier

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/

-- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.