[EnergyPlus_Support] DOE-2 standard report

The features added into the version 1.1.1.

New monthly reports which can be written in CSV, TXT, tab or HTML
formats.
The user can define custom reports, or use predefined reports which
are similar to DOE-2 standard reports:
Building Loads (DOE-2 LS-D)
Space Loads (DOE-2 LS-E)
Energy Consumption (by energy source, DOE-2 PS-B)
End-Use Energy Consumption (by energy source, DOE-2 PS-E)
Peak Energy End-Use by Source (by energy source, noncoincident)

I wonder who can tell me how the reports shown on the above can be
generated from the output report?

Thanks
lee

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.