Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DOE-2 standard report

The new reporting objects in version 1.1.1 are:

Report:Table:Style
Report:Table:TimeBins
Report:Table:Monthly

These are described in more detail in the Input Output Reference.  The
predefined reports may be found in the Datasets folder in StandardReports.idf

Mike

On 5 Mar 2004, at 2:54, leeslwong wrote:

> The features added into the version 1.1.1.
>
> New monthly reports which can be written in CSV, TXT, tab or HTML
> formats.
> The user can define custom reports, or use predefined reports which
> are similar to DOE-2 standard reports:
> Building Loads (DOE-2 LS-D)
> Space Loads (DOE-2 LS-E)
> Energy Consumption (by energy source, DOE-2 PS-B)
> End-Use Energy Consumption (by energy source, DOE-2 PS-E)
> Peak Energy End-Use by Source (by energy source, noncoincident)
>
> I wonder who can tell me how the reports shown on the above can be
> generated from the output report?
>
> Thanks
> lee

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
>  Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.