Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with autosizing

Hi, Albeto,

In the "Design Objects", you have to set up every zone sizing. Not just in the "Run Control" Object.

David Tian

Alberto Hernandez Neto <ahneto@xxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I was trying to use the purchased air option and I modified the example file PURCHASEAirAutosize. I checked a couple of times all the menus and it seemed to me that placed the right commands. Unfortunately , E+ did not finish the simulation and I got the following fatal error message:

For autosizing of PURCHASED AIR ARZONA01, a zone sizing run must be done.

I checked in the RunControl menu and I placed Yes for the option "do zone sizing ",as it is in the example file. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Alberto Hernandez Neto

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511