Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ventlation methods problem

If the ventilation flow is continuous during certain schedule hours, then you
should be able to do the air flow using VENTILATION and MIXING.  Use
VENTILATION to move outside air into the corridor.  Use MIXING to move an equal
volume of air from the corridor into the classroom.  The ventilation and mixing
algorithms assume that when air enters a zone an equal amount of air leaves the
space through exfiltration or mixing to another zone.

Mike