[EnergyPlus_Support] how to describe the heat storage of the goods in the supermarket

Hi, Mike,
I'm still working on the night ventilation in the supermarket. One
problem is that there are kinds of goods which is very important to
store the heat then to delay the tamperature wave.
Bu I don't know how to describe it in the E+.

The second,I don't know how to arrange the schedule of the
ventilation. For example,after sizing the equipment What should I do
if I want open the night ventilation at 20:00 and close it at
7:00.How to optimizing the time at which the ventilation shoulkd be
open or close?

Looking forward to your aswer. Thanks a lot!

Sunnyxiaxia