Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to describe the heat storage of the goods in the supermarket

1. I am not sure that I understand the first question.  If you are trying to
model the thermal mass of the merchandise in the store, then use
Surface:HeatTransfer:InternalMass.

2.  This depends on how you want to control the ventilation.  To force an HVAC
system into night ventilation mode at a certain time, use schedules to turn on
the fan and turn off the cooling and heating coils.  You might also use a
combination of SYSTEM AVAILABILITY MANAGER:DIFFERENTIAL THERMOSTAT, thermostat
setpoint schedules, and coil availability schedules.

3.  Use Surface:HeatTransfer:InternalMass to describe furniture.

Mike

On 9 May 2004, at 2:31, sunnyxiaxia wrote:

> Hi, Mike,
> I'm still working on the night ventilation in the supermarket. One
> problem is that there are kinds of goods which is very important to
> store the heat then to delay the tamperature wave.
> Bu I don't know how to describe it in the E+.
>
> The second,I don't know how to arrange the schedule of the
> ventilation. For example,after sizing the equipment What should I do
> if I want open the night ventilation at 20:00 and close it at
> 7:00.How to optimizing the time at which the ventilation shoulkd be
> open or close?
>
> Looking forward to your aswer. Thanks a lot!
>
> Sunnyxiaxia

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links