Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] which parameter or command in ADT is corresponding to the IFCstorey parameter?

Tandog,

I suspect that when you copy the ground floor to create the additional
stories, the Space objects are either not getting copied, or are copied
with the same Space names as the originals. You should check on each
story to make sure that a Space object exists for each bounded area, and
that each Space has a unique identifier.

I recommend that you use ADT 2005 when possible and that you make sure
you have the latest version of the IFC utility for ADT 2005.

Rob Hitchcock