[EnergyPlus_Support] window surface temperature

There is a problem I don't understand. I let E+ report all the
surface temperatures. I found that in summer condition,  the
exterior wall inside temperature (35.29 C) is much lower than wall
outside temperature (53 C ). This makes sense since the wall is
exposed to sun. However,the window inside temperature (32.8 C) is a
little bit higher than window outside temperature (32.6). How could
this be possible? The window is also exposed to sun, should have a
higher temperature. That is just a single pane window which
definately on that exterior wall.

Firstly I doubt that my input might be wrong, but I tried those
example files and reported surface temperatures. It is same. So
anyone knows why it is, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Alan