[EnergyPlus_Support] Question:About the Mean Air Temperature and Mean Radiant Temperature

Hi, All:

I just try to simulate one single zone with Constant Flow Hydrolic Radaint Cooling system and a VAV system to check the simulation result. I set the radaint cooling system as the priority 1 and air system as 2. The supply air temperature is 13 degree C and air flow rate is autosizing. (The radiant system undertakes most cooling load).

The weird thing is that the Mean Radiant Temperature is higher than the Mean Air Temperature. If I only use the radiant cooling system, these two temperature are very similar. Is this resulted from air system?

How can I control the indoor mean radiant temperature with air system in the thermosate setting? Because the manual says zone thermosate controls overall operation of componentes while the hydrolic system temperature control type can only control the radiant system.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Zhen Tian