From: zl21e [mailto:zl21e@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 3:16 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] modifying weathr file

I am trying to modify the original weather file (.epw) by using the
actual local weather data.  I can get the following six parameters'
data by measurement:outside dry bulb temperature (C), outside
relative humidity (%), wind direction (deg), wind speed (m/s), solar
beam intensity (w/m2), solar normal flux (w/m2).

My questions are:
1) Besides dew point temperature, what other parameters in the
weather file can be calculated based on the six parameters mentioned
above?
2) For the parameters that can not be calculated, how should I treat
them?  Can I just keep their original value in the weather file?

Thank you!

Li Zhang

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129hqkoc8/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1086297394/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2164331/rand=308181356>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: