De: Linda Lawrie [mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: martes, 01 de junio de 2004 15:08
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Window5datafile

*** eSafe detected a hostile content in this email and removed it. ***
\HTML Active Content:  Objects Removed: 1-Invalid IMG Tag
Please send your idf and window4datafile to either myself
(linda@xxxxxxxxxx) or to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx or upload it to this
group's website.

At 05:12 AM 6/1/2004, jsole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I've tried putting Window5datafile.dat in the same directory than
>Energy+.exe (as you suggested) and doesn't work too.
>On the Input Output reference is indicated than Window5datafile.dat must
>be placed in the same directory than *.idf file (pag 169)

I believe the IORef is wrong but will need to see your files to see if
anything else is going wrong as well.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite:  <http://www.energyplus.gov> http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

 <http://www.energyplus.gov> http://www.energyplus.gov

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129uu6is2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1086181788/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> click here

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: