Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file in College Park

Lucia,

I ran your IDF with both the College Park EPW you created and the Sterling
(Washington Dulles) EPW.
Yes, the College Park EPW does have a fatal error but you also have a large
number of serious
errors and warnings even when running the Sterling weather.

1. You need to change your IDF version to 1.2.0 (doesn't cause a problem,
only a warning).

2. A number of your dayschedules and schedules don't include a
scheduletype.  Inserting AnyNumber
in these fixes the problem.  (This only causes a warning.)

3. There is something wrong with your plenum surfaces... the view factors
calculations can't complete.
Still looking into this issue... this is the most serious error.

Could you send me (directly to my email) the CSV or the .AUDIT you got when
you converted the EPW
to College Park?  I didn't see any immediate problems but would like to
what the WeatherConverter
does with the original file.

Dru Crawley

                      "Lucia Liao"
                      <liao@xxxxxxxxxxx        To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file in College
                      06/06/2004 12:20          Park
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

I just uploaded the Chesapeake_DXVAV_SA55.IDF and the weather zip file in
College Park, MD US_CollegePark2.zip under my name ID: liao_lucia. Please
correct the fatal error by using my weather data. The idf file works fine
in other weather data. But I can not find anything wrong with my weather
data.

Thank you !

Lucia