    From: Michael J. Witte
    To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:37 AM
    Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] help me to solve this problem

    In the ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC object, the Control Type Schedule must be
    consistent with the types of thermostats that are used.  If you are only using
    "Single Cooling SetPoint", then the control type schedule should contain only 2
    or 0.  For more explanation, see the Input Output Reference, p. 630 (pdf p.
    658).

    Mike

    On 5 Jun 2004, at 19:40, Xu H.T wrote:

    >   Dear,
    >
    >   I do a simple simulation for a HVAC system, serving a zone. Using the Hong
    >   Kong weather data, only cooling is needed during the period from June to
    >   Auguest.
    >
    >   There is a fatal error: Could not Find SINGLE HEATING SETPOINT Object defined
    >   in IDF, a value of "1" in ZONECONSCHED for zone ZONE1
    >
    >   Only cooling is needed, heating setting is also needed?
    >
    >   Thanks,
    >
    >   Xu

    > http://www.energyplus.gov
    >
    > The group web site is: