[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling and Heating Priority

Dear Energyplus User Members:

I have a encounted a problem in my research.

I am doing a research about radaint cooling slab system and
simulating a building with radiant slab cooling and VAV system.

Now my problem is about the heating and cooling priority for the air
system and radiant system.

The example file only has radiant cooling system. So the cooling
priority is set as 1 for the radiant system. But when combined air
system and radiant system. The problem is which one has higher
priority.

For the office building I am simulating, the radiant system
untertakes most sensible cooling load from lighting, occupancy and
equipment. So I want to set cooling priority as 1 for the radiant
system.

During the long process of my modelling, I notices that there is
interesitng result. If the air system could cool the space, the
radiant system does not work, or the result is not correct,even I
set the radiant system as cooling priority 1. Mike guess is
that "minimum air flow overcool the space". So it means that the
radiant system only works when the minimum air flow rate can not
satify the cooling demand.
If it means that the air system has higher prioity from the
beginning of design this progrm?

If it is true, there will be other problems. For a simple building,
this will not cause other problems. But for a big building, this
will cause other problems.

If I use autosizing for the air sytems, the air flow rates will all
based on the air system. And these air flow rates will bigger than
flow rates of combined air system and radiant system. Because of
this, the radiant system will not work or the result will be
incorrect.

If I specify the air flow rate,there will be warnings "SimHVAC:
Maximum iterations exceeded for all HVAC loops...". And actually it
is hard to specify the air flow rates because the some design data
are unknown.

So could someboby tell me how can I handle this problem.I focused on
this for few months and have not got any result.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Zhen Tian