[EnergyPlus_Support] question about translated E+ input

Hi,

I send an email about using the translation program to convert DOE-2 residential building input to E+ input. Since no system input from DOE-2 input was translated to E+, I added a system input from "FurnaceWithDXSystem-TE" file from the template folder. I also patched a lot of missing information in order to complete a simulation run. I was able to able to go ahead with the simulation. However, when I looked at my Annual Building Utility Performance Summary in the form of HTML, everything is blank. I don't think the warnings could have caused this.

I posted the DOE-2 input as well as the Energy Plus input file in a zip file called
case0m-4.

wei