[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to find Daily Temperature Range and Ground Temperature?

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paulo Roberto <prln@b...>
wrote:

Hi, Paulo

Thanks for your help! but after reading the Auxiliary Program
Document i still not very sure how to get the Ground Temperature.
Can you or anyone guide me ?

Best Wishes,
Clarence

> Hello, Soon Boon (Clarence)...
>
> There are two ways to access the Auxiliary Programs Document:
>
> 1) At the E+ folder, search for Documentation folder. Open it and
you'll
> see the Auxiliary Programs Document in PDF format;
> 2) Click at Start Icon in the bar tool, go to the menu where you
had
> installed E+. Pointing the cursor mouse to EnergyPlus menu and
you'll
> see the DocMainMenu icon. Click it and a menu with the E+ documents
will
> open (if  you have a PDF reader previously installed at you
computer).

> Welcome to E+ user's  group!
>
> Paulo
>
> Soon Boon (Clarence) wrote:
>
> >Hi!
> >i am a new user of energy plus software. Trying to build a Design
Day
> >but i came across some problems.
> >
> >how to get the daily temperature range in delta C?
> >i look through the weather file trying to take the DB - WB but my
> >answer can't tally with the weather file.
> >
> >how can i get the ground temperature value of singapore?
> >
> >i look through the Singapore weather data files and i found the
> >ground temperature of the Monthly Calculated "undisturbed" Ground
> >Temperatures °C which is for the ground temperature: surface and
Deep
> >am i right?
> >
> >i also found this in the weather file but i just can't understand
it!

> >GROUND
>
>TEMPERATURES,3,.5,,,,27.55,28.03,28.32,28.42,28.26,27.88,27.40,26.92,
2

>6.59,26.51,26.68,27.05,2,,,,27.35,27.73,28.01,28.14,28.14,27.92,27.59
,

>27.22,26.91,26.76,26.79,27.01,4,,,,27.28,27.53,27.75,27.87,27.95,27.8
6
> >,27.66,27.41,27.17,27.02,26.98,27.07
> >
> >last how can i find the Auxiliary programs document?
> >

> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> >http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> >The group web site is:
> >
> >Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.