[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Radiant slub floor with cool Tower Loop

Hi

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I have solved the connection errors
problem of my idf file. Now the simulation is running properly . But
after running it is not showing the svg file properly. My svg
browser amaya is working well and i can see the svg files of the
examples idf files properly.

I have uploaded my file Radiant cooling with Cool Tower_002 in the
problem_submittals folder.

Could anyone help me in this regard .

Thanks in Advance

Khizir Mahmud