[EnergyPlus_Support] problems about people latent load and "SOLUTION ALGORITHM"

Dear:

I am calculating a case about the cooling load, especially the latent one. The basic case only inculdes the envelope, no people, light, electric equipment,etc. and the "SOLUTION ALGORITHM" is MTF, and then I get the result of "Zone/Sys Moisture Load Rate Predicted". I know that the value is  not the real latent load, but I think the difference between this basic case and others may be meaningful. Now, I have two questions:

1. When the "SOLUTION ALGORITHM" is changed into CTF and all the other inputs remain the original values. What is the differece between the two "Zone/Sys Moisture Load Rate Predicted" under the CTF and MTF conditions? Is it the latent load of the envelope permeance? If yes, why the result is about 1500W, I think it is unreasonable.

2. Base on the basic case, when 4 people is added, the value of "Zone/Sys Moisture Load Rate Predicted" is smaller than the basic case, that means, the latent load that should be removed is lower than that has no people. How about the people latent load?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

LI