Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] about the nodes, again!

Thank you for sending the input file.  The problem is in the VAV unit outlet
node name:

> SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT,
>     RF-INT1 VAV system,      !- Name of System
>     AirSysAvailSched,        !- System Availability schedule
>     Zone 13 Reheat Air Inlet Node,  !- DAMPER Air Outlet Node
>     Zone 13 Damper Inlet Node,  !- UNIT Air Inlet Node

<snip>

>     RF-INT2 Inlet Node,      !- UNIT Air Outlet Node
>     0.00025,                 !- Convergence Tolerance
>     NORMAL;                  !- Damper Heating Action

It should be "RF-INT1 Inlet Node".  I will submit a suggestion to attempt to
make the error message more meaningful in this case.

However, with this fixed, the simulation runs but produces many max iteration
errors.  I do not know why yet.

Mike