Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Slab Outside Environment

Do you have equipment serving the zone other than the radiant system?  The
MRT/MAT/OT choice only applies to the radiant system.  If there is other
equipment in the zone, then it will always control to MAT.  If this does not
clear things up, please send your input file (zipped) to energyplus-
support@xxxxxxxx or upload it to the yahoo group files area.

Mike