[EnergyPlus_Support] problem with zone sizing for cooling load

I've got a hum dinger if anyone cares to drive themself insane like I have for the past several hours.  I am modeling a two conditioned zone house in Denver and for the zone sizing, at 1:30 pm in the bedroom zone and 3:30 pm in the living zone the cooling loads skyrocket for just that 10 minutes HVAC time interval and I have no idea why.  This results in my air flow rate to be over 1200 cfm and roughly 27 tons of cooling which is ridiculous.  I posted the idf file in the "problem submittals" folder at the yahoo website.  I thought it might be something wrong with the Denver summer design day which I obtained from the Blast data sets folder but I don't think it is that.  I should add that for the other 5 cities I am modeling the same house in, I have not seen this problem.  It also has not
hing to do with the different component loads since I looked at the output results for each HVAC timestep and during those times, none of the component loads that contribute to the overall cooling are enormous.  Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Ian