[EnergyPlus_Support] Exceeding max iterations

Dear,

Now I have some problems about maximum iteration. When I define the
Runperiod in my EnergyPlus's input file as follow:
    RunPeriod,
    1,                       !- Begin Month
    1,                       !- Begin Day Of Month
    12,                      !- End Month
    31,                      !- End Day Of Month
    Tuesday,                 !- Day Of Week For Start Day
    Yes,                     !- Use WeatherFile Holidays/Special Days
    Yes,                     !- Use WeatherFile DaylightSavingPeriod
    Yes,                     !- Apply Weekend Holiday Rule
    Yes,                     !- Use WeatherFile Rain Indicators
    Yes;                     !- Use WeatherFile Snow Indicators
After the simulation, it gives many warnings about exceeding max
iterations. I don't know why this happened.
I run the example file of lgoffvav.idf in the Energyplus's
Examplefiles folder, there are two warnings about exceeding max
iterations. But when I define the Runperiod in the lgoffvav.idf the
same as before for one year, there are also many warnings about
exceeding max iterations, and the elapsed time is 57min 04sec. I
wonder whether the Energyplus's runpeiod is only for a few days, not
for one year or more?
When I define the Runperiod in my input file only for two days,
there are 4 warnings about exceeding max iterations, but the results
are not correct. There is a warning as follow:
** Warning ** No valid range found for Loop Demand=-4245251.64 in
Load Range Based Operation Scheme=CHILLER OPERATION.
**   ~~~   ** All equipment will be turned off.  Other cases of this
condition will not be reported.
I don't know how to deal with the problems, could you help me?
Thanks in advance!

Best,

Stewart