Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] temperature out of bounds

Well, the honest answer is that "among other things" is a way of saying it
could be caused by something else we have not encountered before.  Are there
any errors or warnings in the err file prior to the out of bounds error that
might give you a clue?

After you have checked all of the obvious things, the next step is for us to
run it in the debugger and track what is going on.  Please upload the idf file
to the Problems folder in the yahoo group files area or zip it and send to
energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

On 27 Aug 2004, at 16:38, sm278424 wrote:

> From the .err file: "A temperature out of bounds problem can be
> caused by several things.  The user should check the weather
> environment, the level of internal gains with respect to the zone,
> and the thermal properties of their materials among other things."
>
> Can I ask what "among other things" might mean?
>
> I have an overheating internal zone that returns via a plenum.  I
> don't think the weather file is a problem, the internal gains are 20
> W/m2, materials are all Regular, and I've put in furniture and
> interior walls as thermal mass. The plenum floor is acoustic tile.
> HVAC is all autosize, except minimum outdoor air volume.
>
> Shaun

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links