Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] COMIS venting modulation

This is a bug in version 1.2.0.029.  There are three COMIS report variables
that are incorrectly summing instead of averaging.  In the rdd file, these are
listed as:

Zone,Sum,Opening Factor Multiplier for COMIS Venting Modulation[]
Zone,Sum,Inside Temp Setpoint for COMIS Venting[C]
Zone,Sum,Venting Availability[]

To see the expected values for these variables, you must report them at the
"timestep" reporting frequency.

This has been fixed for the next release (CR#6362).

Mike