[EnergyPlus_Support] temperature, again!

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your advice. I have checked the schedules
for PEOPLE, LIGHTS and ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT, and there are no errors
in them. The building in my model is a 40-story office building, and
each floor is modeled as four perimeter zones, four interior zones
and one core zone.The 39 floors from the 1st floor to 39th floor are
modeled as 1 floor with a zone multiplier of 39 applied to each
zone, and the top story is as 1 floor.In a simulation for the whole
year, the temperature in the  controlled zones in summer is
reasonable, but the  temperature in the same controlled zones is not
reasonable. In winter, the temperature at nonworking hours is much
higher than the outdoor dry bulb temperature.Because of the
multiplier of 39, the internal heat gain is very large in each zone.
I wonderd if the internal heat gain which should be for the 39 same
zones is set as the internal heat gain in one zone in EnergyPlus. If
so, how can I get the proper internal heat gain for each zone?

Thanks in advance!

Stewart